This short Quick Start Guide aims to help you get started with the Natural Resource Navigator.
Ready to dive right in? Click on any of the starting points below to launch the Wayfinder. The Wayfinder helps you get started with using the Map Tool applications and data based on your needs and interests.
Discover how the Natural Resource Navigator can be used to answer your climate adaptation questions. You can:
- Develop a strategy for a project area.
- Develop a strategy for a large project area with several recommended objectives.
- Evaluate an existing project to see if it is “climate smart”.
- Decide where to work on a particular strategy.
- Decide what species to focus on.
- Decide what to do for a particular species:
- within a project area or
- within its range across New York.
- Understand freshwater flooding in a community.