Who can use the Navigator?
The Natural Resource Navigator is useful for natural resource decision making by:
- State and federal agencies
- Municipal planners
- Floodplain and forest managers
- Land trusts
- Watershed groups
- Not-for-profit organizations
The Natural Resource Navigator enables you to:
- Access a comprehensive collection of terrestrial and freshwater spatial data and analyses on our interactive web map.
- Determine where to work and what to do in light of climate change using the Wayfinder to help you use the map tool.
- Explore resources for implementing climate adaptation strategies for natural resources.
- Create custom, high quality map images and reports, or use our premade maps, to support planning and communications.
To start using the tool, launch the Map Tool.